Follow these steps to back wash your filter which remove all the dirt/oils your filter has collected from your pool.
- Switch off the pool pump.
- Depress lever on multiport and turn to “Backwash” position.
- Open backwash waste valve (if fitted).
- Switch the pump back on.
- Run for approximately for 3 minutes. The dirty water will be passing through the sight glass on the multiport, which will gradually clear when the filter is clean.
- Switch the pump off again.
- Move lever to “Rinse” position.
- Switch the pump on.
- Run for approx 30 seconds.
- Switch off pump back off
- Return to “Filter” position on the multiport valve.
- Switch on pump to recommence filtration.
- Close the backwash line (if fitted).
Empty skimmer baskets and pump strainer basket of any leaves/debris.
Test and Treat water