You can keep your spa in perfect condition through our spa servicing, we can perform a full annual service, a quarterly drain down, clean and refill service and also a winter close down service. We have professional SPATA trained engineers who will carry out a thoroughly service which includes –
- Adding a shock/chemical treatment to your spa to clean out your pipe work of dirt and fats.
- The spa filters are cleaned/replaced to ensure they are working efficiently.
- All spa jets are inspected and cleaned to ensure the spa is operates at the optimum level.
- The internal parts which include all pumps and blowers are electronically tested to ensure they are performing correctly and there is no wear and tear.
- All the pipe work is inspected for leaks and blockages and if any are found these are resolved. All unions are tightened and seals are checked and replaced if required.
- The spa heater is checked for scale and the circulation pump is cleaned out.
- Once all the components have been checked out/cleaned/replaced the filters are refitted and the spa is refilled and the water is balanced.